Sunday, October 3, 2010

Long grey cloud indeed...

First, the disclaimer. This blog was NOT started by me. For all intents and purposes though, it shall be maintained…by me. A delightful and inspiring group of ladies we’ll call THE GIRLS started this blog on my behalf, knowing I had neither the ego nor the nous to start my own. (Oh come on, of course I have the ego). It may also have been because they were genuinely impressed by, and sick of, my narration on the weather each day.

I love discussing, looking at, complaining about and stumbling through the weather. That big blue, grey, orange sky affects us all. Black or white, rich or poor, it’s still rain or shine. A ruiner of special occasions, a maker of pleasant memories, the weather is our day to day inconstant.

I hope to not go all “full on complete double rainbow” on you (no promises), but if you’d like to share each fresh page of the novella of the weather with a like minded friend, you’ve found the right place. And on we blog...

It’s showing some scattered showers and cloudy skies in London today. Don’t be deceived, it’s warmer than it looks. I got a sweat going baking some scones…


No comments:

Post a Comment